The course is for any married couple whether married for just a few years or many more. Before driving a car, we take lessons; before playing the piano, we take lessons. So, why not invest some time in the most important relationship we have on earth?
The course is DVD-based and only requires couples to talk to each other – there is no group discussion. Clips from the DVD are interspersed with time out for conversation between each couple as they follow exercises and consider questions from the course handbook.
The course is hugely beneficial for all couples regardless of levels of faith and covers a range of topics such as communication, resolving conflict, good sex, parents and in-laws and forgiveness.It is held at St Andrew’s church centre, and runs for six consecutive weeks.
- Marriage Course for Married Couples
- Wednesday Evening sessions 7.30-9.30pm April 18th, 25th, May 2nd, 9th, 16th and 23rd.
- Short course of six sessions for couples seeking to invest in their marriage.
- Wine, coffee and nibbles will be served during the evening.
- Course fee – £30 per couple.
- Enrolment forms available from St. Andrew’s Church and cheques payable to St. Andrew’s PCC.