Now that church services have resumed, I would like to invite you to resume your wonderful support for Traidcraft. Last year, due to your generosity, we were able to send off a cheque for £1500. Traidcraft supports the poorest producers in the world by offering a market for their goods and by giving business advice and loans. Their Christmas cards, decorations, gifts, and groceries are now available.
As things are, it would be difficult to put up the usual Traidcraft table in the hall, however, a selection of produce is shown in the images below. Alternatively, you can visit the website at: www.traidcraftshop.co.uk then place your order through me, by:
- e-mail at email@example.com
- phone on 07804 554594 or 01452 864442.
Choose from a catalogue. These are available in the concourse by the reception window. Please fill in the order form and return it to the plastic holder by the catalogues or contact me as above. I will contact you when your order is ready for collection.
This way, you will not need to pay postage and any trading surplus made can be sent back to support Tradecraft’s work
I have discussed safety measures with our health and safety advisors:
- I will pack up the orders 72 hours ahead of collection and then handle bags with gloves when taking them to church, or delivering them, if elsewhere.
- Customers should pay by cash or cheque placed in an envelope, named, and marked Traidcraft to be put in the black box outside the door to the church office. These envelopes will not then be opened for 72 hours. Or by bank transfer, done at collection.
- I will give any other details by phone or email before collection, if necessary.
These arrangements mean there is as little face-to-face contact as possible, in order to make things as safe as we can. If you have any queries about safety, or other issues, please contact me.
Thank you for your generous support of Traidcraft.
Download this page as a PDF document