Welcome to the Children & Families Page
Vision for St Andrew’s Children and Young People
At St Andrew’s we work hard to:
- Include promote and support the role of children and young people within the life of the Church. Celebrating and encouraging their participation and growth as young disciples and looking to learn from them as well as to teach them.
- Teach, demonstrate and guide our children and young people to a personal faith in Jesus through the study of the Bible and work of the Holy Spirit. Highlighting the role of prayer and acts of service as key parts of this relationship.
- Introduce Mission in a local, national and International context and encourage and support individuals to seek to incorporate this call on their lives in appropriate ways.
- Equip, support and resource parents and wider family members as they seek to bring up their children to have a personal relationship with Jesus. Recognising the key role they have in nurturing children and young people on their faith journey.
- Recognise all aspects of a child’s/young person’s life supporting and promoting their health and well-being and looking to provide pastoral support in all areas, and at all times. Always looking to signpost or liaise with other relevant agencies as needed.