At last we are in a safer position to restart church. However, it will be slow, limited and won’t accommodate everyone as they would like. We are doing our best to provide worship in church but where safety is important. So, please be patient.
The services will be as follows, but bear in mind that the capacity of St. Andrew’s Church with social distancing is about 80 people:
- Families with children will meet on Saturday afternoon in the Large Hall in groups from 2-4.15pm. Harry and Laine have given details to families. Please ask them if you need more information. These will be short All Age sessions suitable for children accompanied by adults. Entry and exit via the hall fire doors.
- 9am Sunday Holy Communion. This will be a said service without sung hymns.
- 10.30am Morning Service. This will be done on a rotation basis – Surnames A-L one week, and M-Z next week. Do check the Calendar to be sure. Please note that this service will have no children’s groups or creche, and is not All Age appropriate.
- Services at St. Bartholomew will start later. Details to follow.
- 6pm Evening service will start later. Details to follow.
Services online will continue on YouTube and this website.
A Track & Trace list will be collated at each service, therefore please be prepared to share your details. When attending a church service a face covering must be worn unless you are exempt from doing so. Please be mindful that there are valid exemptions for some individuals and groups to not wear a face covering in these settings.